Thursday, January 15, 2015

Steve Hallmark and Tug, Tevis 2009

I first became aware of the Tevis when Pat and I became introduced to Endurance Riding while living in the Pacific Northwest. While it was interesting to follow the race over the years, I never really thought the opportunity to ride the event would present itself.

My journey to ride ’09 Tevis began during a conditioning ride on Super Bowl Sunday in ’08. Kathie Perry and I were getting in a quick ride that morning at Folsom Lake before heading off to our respective Super Bowl events. During our ride, Kathie asked if I had any interest in riding Tevis. I replied yes, and asked if she would help me prepare. Her response was that she would, but I would need to give it my full commitment.

Read more here: Steve Hallmark and Tug, Tevis 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment